Top Ad unit 728

Random Posts

randomposts

Ice Prince Talks On What He Does When He's Less Busy & Others


Ice Prince Talks On What He Does When He's Less Busy & Others

ChocolateCity signed rapper, Ice Prince Zamani who now has his record label called - "Super Cool Cats" after concluding his 8years record label deal as an artiste in the label.

The rapper was recently interviewed on CoolFM and revealed he has decided not to renew his contract and that his label will be launched soon.

Few days later, ChocolateCity unveiled Ice Prince's label, Super Cool Cats and Jesse Jagz label, JagzNation as record labels under their company.

Now back to the main gist, Super Cool Cats boss - Ice Prince has always been busy recording and going to shows, but today, the rapper is a little bit less busy and decides to speaks on few things his fans would like to know.

See what he talked about via InstaVoice, he shared it on his twitter account.

What I like to do on raining days?
When it is raining, I love watching movie.

What I do days that I have no work to do?
I really don't have days that I have no work to do, is either am in the studio recording, or at a show or am at a photoshoot or am doing something that has to do with work... but on the days that am actually lazy, I actually love to sit down and play a Ludo.

My favorite holiday destination?

My best holiday destination is Miango, in Jos.



Ice Prince Talks On What He Does When He's Less Busy & Others Reviewed by Teyus on 16:18:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Vibes.NG © 2015 - 2016

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.