Top Ad unit 728

Random Posts

randomposts

14 Girl Poses Borrowed From Their 'Animal' Cousins

14 Girl Poses Borrowed From Their 'Animal' Cousins

These girls have 'innocently' posed for photographers, but their poses can be likened to poses for some animal pictures.

The similarities you might say are not looking same but common! Point out the difference and let's talk about it.


#1  - Paint me like this please!



Well... doesn't that look like someone who supposedly went for a picnic, but wants a painting of herself while she lies on the grass?

#2 - See my sexy legs!





You can't argue that the two of them think their legs are yummy, and they want to show it. Go for it!

#3 - I will love trees if there's no man



That picture sure shows that men are not available and both have decided to 'hug' trees instead of men.


#4 - I'm happy and l want you to see




The cat's tongue is out in the second picture, just like Genevieve does. The picture says both of them are trying to seduce their male counterparts. Are you interested?

#5 - I'm just thinking...



They both look independent, have been chasing their career all through their lives, are not afraid, but a man would be necessary after all that... 

#6 - I'm sexy like the Kardashians



They are enjoying the money of their lives. Just showing off their sexiness. But... do you really think there is money or sexiness in that pose?

#7 - I'm waiting for...




Don't you want to do it? Common! Come here and stop pretending. That's what the picture is about.

#8 - please tell me I'm sexy


Wow! see sexiness mehn! (Just whistling along this).

#9 - I want to be a model


These two have models are 'role models' (funny) and want to be like them. Show some love and sign them up.

#10 - See 'me' and feel it


They both have it and want you to see it. (In yoruba): Mo ni kiniye, mo fe ko wa ri, ko fo wo kan. Yoruba peeps know that is sounding more real. 

#11 - Why are you wasting time?


What the heck is that one doing? Hope I won't sleep here waiting for him? Come here quickly...


#12 - I love trees, what about you?


These ones are natural beings and feel sexiness can only be attached to nature. Hmm... let me don't talk yet, let them do it again.

#13 - Sexiness is my nature


Hmm.. you can give it to them, they look sexy. But, must they show themselves?

#14 - I salute you



They are saluting interested ones out there. Just remember that they are virgins before you start rushing.

Did you really think I was also referring to the animals too?

14 Girl Poses Borrowed From Their 'Animal' Cousins Reviewed by Unknown on 15:00:00 Rating: 5

3 comments:

All Rights Reserved by Vibes.NG © 2015 - 2016

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.